- Open your Wayne Calendar.
- Click on a time slot on the calendar. The default time frame for a meeting is one hour. You can also click and drag the time from top to bottom in this step.
- Enter the information for the event.
- If you would like to change anything about the event, click "More Options".
- From here you can be more specific about the time, repeating events, location of the event, the calendar on which it will appear (you can have multiple calendars), a description of the event, you can even add an attachment to the event.
If you would like to invite someone to a meeting,
- After creating the event and clicking on "More Options", click in the box on the right side of the screen under "Add: Guests".
- Type in the name(s) of each of the people you would like to invite to the meeting and click on their name as it appears in the list.
- You can make the meeting optional by clicking on the silhouette icon next to the person's name once it is in the list.
- You can modify what the attendees can see or can do in the event by checking or unchecking the boxes below.
- Be sure to include a location for the meeting as well as a description for the meeting in the appropriate areas of the event details on the left.