- Open your Wayne Gmail account.
- Click on the apps menu in the top right corner. (Looks like a waffle)
- Select "Contacts" from the list.
- To add a contact, click the plus sign in the bottom right.
- Add the appropriate information about the person, and click "Save" at the bottom right.
When addressing an email, you should now be able to type in the first part of the email address or part of the contact's name and their information should appear.
You can access the entire Directory for MSD Wayne by clicking on "Directory" in the list on the left of the screen. If you don't see "Directory", click on "More labels" at the bottom of the list. You will see all students as well as MSD Wayne staff.
Creating Labels (Groups)
There are numerous Labels already available in Wayne Gmail.
- On the left side of the screen, click "Create label", give it a name, and click "OK".
- Using the search bar at the top of the screen (not the address bar), search for and select a contact you'd like to add to a Label.
- Click the three dots in the top right of the contact window, and click on the new label title that is listed.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each contact that you would like to be a part of the group.
- Your contact(s) is now a part of that label. You can now simply type the name of that label in the "To:" box in Gmail and the entire list of people will be added to the email.